Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day 10

Oh Christmas tree!

This weekend I went shopping for a Christmas tree!! Ever since we were younger me and my family would always meet up with friends of my parents and their daughter. I guess it became kind of a tradition, so we drove a little out of town until there were no houses near us. 
So on the last Advent Sunday we put on our big boots, and wrapped up in only one layer because it was pretty damn warm!!









They decorated a place in the woods where you could drink mulled wine next to a little fire and could chop down your tree. 
It was quite funny seeing all those people with their saws running around looking for the perfect Christmas tree.
If you have the time and know a place like that I would really really recommend you to go there because it's so much nicer and you'll definitely go home in a much more festive mood.
After we picked our tree we put it in our car, and because our dogs came with us, we went on a nice long walk through the woods.









xx k80

And tell me in the comments what kind of style and topics you'd like to see in 2016!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment