Monday, December 28, 2015

Visiting my Family!

DAY 1

Over Christmas I went to visit my family who live near Münster.
My family and I stayed in an awesome farmhouse for three days.
The family lived in the actual house which was over 300! years old, and we stayed in the little lodge next to it.
I don't think words can actual describe how awesome it was and the old vibe you got with it. 
I took over 200 pictures and it was the worst to only pick a couple to post.
There were only two houses around and they had a horse stable next to their house.
It's actually called a horse station for when you are horseback riding and wanna stay somewhere. You and your horse can both stay there!!

On the 25th we went to visit my mom's side of the family. It was great to see my cousins, aunts,grandparents... again.
We all met at my grandparents' and had a huuge meal. Everyone brought a course so we created a menu and we all were full!





Landhaus am Dahlberg





This was the room upstairs, where my sister and I stayed in. It was really simple but had amazing Christmas decoration!




Hello!




Get ready for day 2 tomorrow!

xxk80

No comments:

Post a Comment