Monday, July 25, 2016

Breakfast

So this week I was home alone and so I had the house all to myself and could rearrange and experiment a little. 
I love being home alone. I can turn up the music while damcing around the house in my underwear lol. I also feel a lot happier which might seem weird but I can just be me. I don't really know. Well anyways,yesterday evening I poured a glass of wine, lit some candles, turned up my music and took a nice relaxing rain shower. Then I watched some movies whilst chilling in my underwear without having to worry about someone coming in. Oh and I also locked the door twice!
This morning I got up at 7! put on my yoga pants and did some yoga in the living room. My dogs joined in with the downward facing dog as well. After half an hour I moved the happy vibes into the kitchen with the garden door wide open. I listened to the Spotify playlist Early Bird while making some Pancakes.Things like these make me really happy. 

WHAT YOU NEED
(4 pancakes)
 2 eggs
 2 tbs sugar
 1 pinch salt
 200 ml milk
 1 tsp bakingpowder 
  oil














k80

No comments:

Post a Comment