Sunday, July 17, 2016

Dreams

I love having to-do lists or plans. I have an entire notebook which I started writing about 3 years ago. I love looking back and see what my plans and dreams were when I was 14 vs. now. They defenitely have changed even if it's just a little, because now the time where I can actually do all that stuff is coming closer and closer. 
For example: I finish school in May 2017 which I'm really exited about but also kinda sad. Anyway, me and a friend are then going to go live in England for a couple of months. Our dream destination would be Brighton because we wanna live near the sea but in the end anything is fine. Out plan is to work in a little cafe our something and live in a tinyapartment in central Brighton so we can fully experience the british lifestyle. 
I would then go back to Germany in October to start Uni.

Also in my notebook I have a checklist which I wrote when I was 15, with things I wanna do. There's stuff like get matching outfits or go brunching or a kiss in the rain, on there, stuff that's pretty doable. 

But then I have other lists which I wrote when I was 16/17 with things like smile more, save money, go backpacking or learn to eat which chopsticks (which I can now).

I also wanna go on a roadtrip sooo bad. I just get some old VW t2 and some tents and head up to NOrway. That is probably one of my biggest dreams ever.





k80

No comments:

Post a Comment