Thursday, July 21, 2016

Summer Playlist

As you can probably tell by now I'm a big fan of music. Any music really and that's why I'M also a big fan of spotify and got me the premium version. I think 10 bucks a month is a fair prize because you can listen to 30,000,000 (!!!) songs on there and create playlists. I use spotify for almost exactly 2 years now. How I can tell? Well I'm a loser so I create a new playlist every month... The first one I ever creaed is called ''Summer 2014'' and the most recent one ''Summer 2016''. I'm just very dedicated. But I love how you can see the differences in my music taste and how it changed over the years!

2014 was loads of chart music: Prayer in C, All of me and Boom Clap...



2015 was the time we were roadtripping the US so there are a couple of sing-alongs and chilled car music in there: The nosebleed section, Fly away, The mixed tape...




And now I'm currently working on the perfect mix of punk rock and summer feeling: No future, Rock and roll all nite and electric love...

 

k80 

No comments:

Post a Comment