Saturday, July 9, 2016

What I Like

Hey guys!
So I'm going to talk about my favorites today. It's not the regular favorites post where I show you random stuff I enjoyed this month. I will show you my favorites in five specific categories.
- favorite thing to watch
- favorite person
- favorite thing I did
- favorite piece of clothing
- favorite tumblr post
Then I'm going to rate each thing with hearts from one to five! 



1. Favorite thing to watch:

My favorite series the last couple of weeks is definitely Supernatural.

Since I got summer break and unfortunately also during exam-season I was and am absolutely addicted. I am in season 5 at the moment and I decided I am going to be the future Sam Winchester. I recommended it to some friends and they love it! 
So go watch it!



2. Favorite person: (I follow on social media)


This one has got to be @Jonboytattoo on instagram. Because I'm turning 18 in a little over a month!!!1 (omg!) I'm already planning what tattoo / tattoos I wanna get and his designs are really inspiring and super fine. I already have some ideas because I wanted a tattoo ever since I was like 13, but I'm not 100%. I'm definitely gonna update you on the design and everything.






3. Favorite thing I did:


I was home alone the first 2 weeks of summer break because my family was on holiday, which was basically the best time of my life. I sometimes had some friends over but mostly I just chilled and enjoyed the absolut silence which is nice sometimes. I cooked my own food which I loved and had a couple of netflix marathons... But i'm gonna make the ultimate home-alone-blog-post. Currently working on it! So stay tuned. 




4. Favorite piece of clothing:


I went shopping, mainly at Primark and bought a s**t load of new band merch because it was on sale. I got some ACDC, some Bowie... You'll see!




I kinda neglected tumblr a little but I still have 2 favorites. I love areas with that kinda vibe and I wanna go there some day.










~k80



No comments:

Post a Comment