Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Homemade - Granola


Happy first of 12 days of blogmas!!! I am going to be posting for the next 12 days up to Christmas again, like last year! It's still my most favorite time of the year and I have so so many ideas! 
I'm so exited to finally be crashing them christmas markets and eating all the foods again. And what better thing to start with than cinnamon home made granola. Who doesn't love porridge - at any tome really, so now you can top it off with your own crunch. 
I soo hope there's gonna be snow this year so I can take some pretty pretty pictures. 
So let's get started.

What you need: (What I used cuz u can throw anything you want in there)

two cups of oats
pecan nuts
almonds
raisins
one cup of sunflower seeds
one tablespoon of butter
cranberries (dried)
two teaspoons of cinnamon
honey

Step 1
Firstly pop your oven to 180c. Then take your nuts and chop them into pieces. You can also put them in the blender but I like mine to be quite chunky so I just used a knife.

Step 2
Take your oats, raisins, seeds and cranberries and put them in a bowl. Then mix until everything is combined.

Step 3
Add the cinnamon and drizzle some honey on top. MIx everything together so you have a nice gooey mixture.

Step 4
Take the butter and spread it on your baking tray so the granola won't stuck to it when you take it out.

Step 5
Spread the mixture on the baking tray and put it in the oven for 10-15, depends on how goldy brown you like it.

Step 6
Take it out and enjoy with yogurt, fruit, porridge, milk......










k80

No comments:

Post a Comment