Saturday, January 2, 2016

NEW TASK

VEGAN

So, I like to "experiment" sometimes in stuff like food!
I love all kinds of food especially from different cultures or I set myself the goal to go vegetarian for a month or something. Just to try out what I can do and how it would be, and maybe, if I'll like it I'm going veggie forever!
Now, I've set myself the task to be a vegetarian for 2 weeks a few months ago, and I gotta say I really did not miss meat. As someone who used to eat it almost on a daily basis it was surprisingly easy for me to cut it out of my diet.
Because it was that easy I was wondering "how far I could go" and how much I can cross out of my diet.
So the new task is to go vegan for one week (first).
I think vegan is going to be a lot harder 'cause it's not just meat and fish that you cut out.
But I got really bored of what I ate and wanted to change something.

Next step for me was to find some recipes or other bloggers who eat vegan and write some stuff down that I can eat now.
It's quite the perfect timing because I have winter break at the moment but Christmas is also over, so I won't be stuffed with chocolate the entire time. Oh and it's also a great way to lose some of those festive pounds and detoxify your body.

xxk80

Inspirations:


Ella Grace Denton


Timothy
Emma Bates
Niomi Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment