Tuesday, July 19, 2016

me.

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
   - No

2. Is trust a big issue for you?
   -Yes
     
3. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
   -No :(

4. What are you excited for?
   -My gap year after school!

5. What happened tonight?
   - I watched Prison Break and ate Ben&Jerry's 

6. What do you think of when you hear the word ''meow''?
   -Homeowner 

7. How tall are you?
   5'7 
   
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
   -No! Let us girls live.

9. Is confidence cute?
   -A little- yes 

10. What is the last beverage you had?
    -V+ Curuba // Deit grapefruit


11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
    - 1

12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
    - Ye, like 5 :D 


13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
    - Open Air cinema at a public pool w/ friends *hearteyes*


14. What are you going to spend money on next?
    - probably food or flowers


15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
    - No.

16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? 
    -I'm not sure, but you always change so probably


17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
    - My blog cuz I'm me.


18. The last time you felt broken? 
    - Summer Break 2015 - 3 months without any friends


19. Have you had sex today?
    -No


20. Are you starting to realize anything?
    - I can be what ever I want to be


21. Are you in a good mood?
    -Yep


22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
    -No, but dolphins


23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
    - No, my Mom's


24. What do you want right this second?
    - New plants for my room (what kinda loser am I :D)


25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed     another girl/boy?
    -UGH!


26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
    -Ya. blond


27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you     laugh? 
    - No, I think that that's one of the most important things

28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
    - the new snapchat commercial - go check it out it's awesome


29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
    - My friend - She's on holiday

30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
    - Depends


31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
    - Not hate, he's annoying :D


32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
    -No
   

33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
    - I mostly drink water because we don't have anything else


34. Listening to?
    - I blame myself - Sky Ferreira


35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
    I love my little collection of notebooks, so yes!


36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
    - His whatsapp status says Amsterdam so I guess Amsterdam


37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
    I would like to but I don't


38. Who did you last call?
    -Me mum


39. Who was the last person you danced with? 
    My friends - at a club


40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
    - I was drunk


41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
    - Too long ago


42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
    - No


43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
    - Ohh many times


44. Do you tan in the nude?
    -No 


45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
    - hmmm, No

46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
    -No


47. Who was the last person to call you?
    - A friend from school


48. Do you sing in the shower?
    - I not only sing - I perform


49. Do you dance in the car?
    - I throw my arms around and pretend I can play drums


50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
    -No but I wanna go to a shooting range

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
    - A month ago for my drivers license


52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
    -Some are but I loved Mary Poppins and Mama Mia


53. Is Christmas stressful?
    - Not for me but I buy presents in like September


54. Ever ate a pierogi?
    -No?


55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
    -Apple


56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
    -a vet 


57. Do you believe in ghosts?
    -No


58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
    -not sure
59. What does your latest text message from someone else say?
    - I'm sure they're shit.

60. Wear slippers? 
    -No they're way too hot

61. Wear a bath robe? 
    - Never had one :(


62. What do you wear to bed?
    - a tank top and shorts


63. First concert?
    - Milky Chance - I think


64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
    - I love Target


65. Nike or Adidas?
    - Adidas


66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
    - Cheetos


67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
    - Sunflower seeds. -I'm allergic 


68. Favorite Taylor Swift song? 
    -Red (I know all the words cuz 14 year old me got her heart     broken)


69. Ever take dance lessons?
    -Hip Hop, Jazz, Ballet...


70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
    -some kind of band member but we all know that won't happen     so idk


71. Can you curl your tongue?
    -Yes

 
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
    -No


73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
    -From laughter


74. What is your favorite book?
    -All the bright places and Looking for Alaska


75. Do you study better with or without music?
    -unfortunaly without

76. Zodiac sign?
    -Leo


77. Ever been in love?
    -No


78. Who would you like to see in concert?
    -ACDC or Foo Fighters


79. What was the last concert you saw?
    -The 1975


80. Hot tea or cold tea?
    -Hot

81. Tea or coffee?
    -Hot Tea // Iced Coffee


82. Favorite type of cookie?
    -chocolate chip


83. Can you swim well?
    -I wouldn't drown


84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
    -Yes

85. Are you patient?
    -not really

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
    -Band

87. Ever won a contest?
    -I don't think so

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
    - NO and I never would

89. Which are better black or green olives?
    -neither

90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
    - do whatever floats your boat

91. Best room for a fireplace?
    -living room or patio

92. Do you want to get married?
    - probably not

No comments:

Post a Comment