Wednesday, December 30, 2015

THANK YOU!

DAY 3

This post is about the 3rd day I spend in the cottage and what I saw and did. But I also wanna say a biiig thank you to everyone who reads my posts, is "in my mind" (haha!) for the first time or the 10th time! Thank you for giving me a new hobby and also thank you for upgrading my free time. So I don't sit on my phone and do non sense but actually can be creative and think about new things I wanna bake, share, write.....
Exited to keep this blog up in 2016! 
Love, k80

On the last day in Dahlheim, I woke up quite early, and couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided to pick up the leashes, and head out with our dogs. I went down the path towards the next village and of course, took my camera with me.
I took amazing photos because when I went out the moon was still up and the sky turned more lilac with every minute!
When I turned around to go back because breakfast was almost ready, the moon was gone and this huuge orange ball arose behind the trees. 


















xxk80

No comments:

Post a Comment