Friday, January 1, 2016

2016

Starting fresh!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

And as you can see I changed my URL!
I know I haven't had this blog for too long, which means about 4 months. I started with 3 blog posts every week, and I noticed how much work it is and that a lot of quantity brings less quality. 
In November I had a bit of a down time where I just couldn't motivate myself and do anything. I lost all my self esteem, and couldn't get myself to love me and my body! I thought a lot about my life and about stuff which was now that I think about it completely unnecessary and unimportant. I think everyone has a bit of a down time sometimes where you just isolate yourself and just stand in front of this big WHAT NOW?? Mine just took a bit longer than usual. In that time I basically did as much for school as I could, and tried new ways to love myself or as a first step respect it and relax in my own mind.
I tried to tell myself that it's gonna get better and I bought a notebook, where I wrote different To Do Lists or things that I wanna achieve. Whether it's in 2016 or in my life. 
Towards the end of November it did get better!! My mood just lit up way more and I went out more often or met with friends. My motivation is better now as well. I'm not saying that I'm a completely new human now and that I'm the most confident person but if it was a staircase of 10 steps and the top is how I wanna be I definitely got 1 step further!
That's why I put myself to the task of blogmas. I set myself the goal to write 12 posts from December 13 to 24. To keep my motivation I put up my calender, and wrote down every idea I had for a post and when I'm going to write it. Every time I finished a post I crossed the certain day with a red pen and got myself a little treat like a piece of chocolate or listening to music! Like that it didn't feel like a task that I had to do but more like a thing I want to do.

I'm pretty insecure about my body that's one of the reasons my 2016 resolution is going to get fit! (blaah stereo type) The only reason I wanna eat healthier and get more active is, so I feel good about myself, and those down days are gonna take in less time!!

About the blog:
I was quite unhappy about my layout, URL and style.
To get three posts a week, school and hobbies under one roof became more and more difficult. 
I also wasn't too happy about the content I posted, and while I did blogmas I discovered the style and content I really like. 
Taking pictures became one of my favorite things and arranging things on a table and decorate it is so much fun!
My plan is to post 1-2 posts a week now where the quality is more important than the quantity!

I also changed my URL to  WEARESOVINTAGE because I found the other one pretty long.


I'm gonna update you on how my self positivity and body loving is going down!
I'm sorry about the big rambling I just had to get this off my chest!

xxk80

No comments:

Post a Comment