Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My favorite corner

SNIPPETS!

You probably already saw some snippets of my room from a couple of posts. But I redecorated it recently and I have a new favorite corner which I think represents my personality pretty good!





 
When I visited my family over Christmas we went to a huge Christmas sale in a garden center in the Netherlands, where everything was 40% off! I bought some candles and those three little succulents which I looove. I didn't want to leave them in their little pots so I decided to make it a little bit more artistic. 
I took a glass bowl and layered different stones and grasses.
First layer: Black gravel (from our aquarium)
Second layer: Moss (picked it in the garden)
Third layer: Plant soil 
Then I carved big enough holes and put those bad boys in there.






Those are two of my three guitars and my amp. 
Roomtour 2015





I got this picture for my birthday and it's really really tiny. It's smaller than the palm of my hand and I find it cute. The drum next to it is from when my family went to Hawaii and it was one of the souvenirs. 






xxk80

No comments:

Post a Comment