Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello again!

I know it's my own fault that I haven't posted in over 2 months and I don't really have an excuse for that. I can only say that my Laptop broke down in January so I had to buy a new one which took some time. So yeah. And I have to write a paper for school which determines my grade and I'm still not finished which sucks. But now I have Spring break for 2 weeks and planned loads of new posts and I took photos the last weeks!

So I gotta say that I love my room even more when it get's to spring. Or rather the view from my room. When i look out my window there is a massive tree and the warmer it gets the more birds are chirping and sitting in there. I think it's the best thing to wake up with the sun rising and the sound of birds. So one morning at like 6am,I sat myself infront of that window with a bowl of porridge and my camera. I took some amazing pictures which just confirmed that there is nature right at of your front door and you don't have to go far!


My breakfast ideas in another post??





xxk80

No comments:

Post a Comment