Sunday, May 29, 2016

WOMEN HOLD UP HALF THE SKY!

You're inside my mind!

goddamnit I write this like every time I'm posting a new blog post on here. But I'm also only 17 so I don't care. So I had a change of heart about this theme... again...well kinda. 
I actually changed the way I feel and think about stuff and I changed my state of mind mind (this is complicated). 
I feel like I tried to be the stereotypical blogger, that posts stuff about the best cupcake recipe or their favorites of the month, but that is just not really me anymore...if it ever was. 
I unfollwed most people on insta and started following people like Ella Grace Denton and Zca Zca Inci. I'm very much in love with their life style and the way they see the world.
I wanna start loving my body and in my case it's just not working to accept the way I look. I tried it over the last couple months and I started to like the features that I can not change!
But when I look in the mirror I just don't feel beautiful or really healthy. That's why I will not post any more cupcake recipes with 4 cups of sugar and shit that's not good for you, at least when you try to loose weight. And don't get me wrong, of course every size, every body and every number on the scale is okay and doesn't say anything about you and every woman is beautiful. I just wanna live healthier and make myself a beautiful new home, that is my body. So please, don't get mad at me, it's my thing that I wanna do and maybe on the road to my new ,,home" I realize that at some point my whole body is beatiful without reaching my goal. You never know. I just wanted to keep you guys updated on what my 17 year old mind is thinking at the moment, in the end you were the one that entered. xx


Oh! And there won't be any set days that I'm posting. This is actually gonna be my mind, where I can do and say what ever I feel like and where I can get in contact with you guys. We're gonna creep into each others minds. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment