Monday, October 26, 2015

What I Like



weekly FAVORITES

Hey guys!
Today: Tell me your favorite "fall candle scent" in the comments :)
So like every Sunday I'm going to show you my favorites today. It's not the regular favorites post where I show you random stuff I enjoyed this month. I will show you my favorites in five specific categories.
- favorite thing to watch
- favorite person
- favorite thing I did
- favorite piece of clothing
- favorite tumblr post
Then I'm going to rate each thing with hearts from one to five! 


1. Favorite thing to watch:
My favorite thing to watch is still Pretty Little Liars. In my last post I was in season 3...now it's season 5.
I have to say that it's not my favorite show, I've ever watched but I kinda like the tension that comes with it even though it stretches into infinity ans you still don't really know anything. No spoilers!!



2. Favorite person: (On social media)
Is (again) a tumblr blog. I spoke about Geordie Gray in one of my previous posts before and only found out that she also has a tumblr blog. It's @mtvgeneration and it to me is really inspiring. I love that she answers so many asks and is really really honest.




3. Favorite thing I did: 
This week I climbed up a mountain here in Germany, called Brocken. It's 1141 m high and we started at Torfhaus and walked up the route called "Goetheweg". It weirdly took us 2 hours to get up there but over three to walk back. But it was loads of fun and it's just kinda this "f*ck we did it feeling when you reach the top".









4. Favorite piece of clothing:
I haven't bought any new clothes in quite a long time, but I'm about to head to Cologne this week to go shopping!
Until then I'm going to be wearing my good old fave. It's my Hard Rock Cafe shirt that I got in New York. It's just really classy, and goes with literally everything. (I'm pretty sure everyone knows how it looks like.)





5. Favorite tumblr post:
So I'm on a break at the moment which means I have a lot of time for things like tumblr. That makes it really hard to decide on a favorite post in an entire week. I guess that's what you'd call first world problems..or probably just mine.


I chose this because I was gone for a year and all my friends I
saw again this year told me how much I've changed.
(not necessarily in a bad way, I hope.) 

I'm sorry this Sunday was so short, I was in a hurry but promise next week will be longer!! 
~k80







No comments:

Post a Comment