Thursday, December 24, 2015

Day 12

CHRISTMAS

The weekend before Christmas I finished up wrapping all my presents! 
I turned up my Christmas music, sat at my desk, and laid out all my decorations, presents and wrapping paper and put on some candles.
I pretty much built up a Christmas workshop.







I bought some candy canes to put them under the bows and shopped of some fir branches from my garden. This year I chose pretty plain wrapping paper because I wanted to go all out on the decorations. 
At NANU NANA I picked up different sizes and variations of bows and ribbons, which makes all the difference and is probably the easiest way to decorate. 
I also bought some chalk board stickers, which are amazing. They came with some chalk and you can reuse them or you can erase and write again and don't ruin the wrapping paper.
I figured that a hot glue gun comes very very handy when decoration, cause then you can literally stick everything that comes to your mind on there!



xx Merry Christmas
See ya'll next year <3
k80

No comments:

Post a Comment