Saturday, December 19, 2015

Day 7

Christmas Shopping Purchases  ðŸŽ…

I went shopping quite a lot the last weeks and wanted to show you!
I mainly went to H&M for clothes because it's the only shop near me wear everything fits and I like their winter collection a lot. And also it's not really expensive!!
I also bought some presents and other stuff but you'll see below!


Shop now:

Grey Sweater 34,99
Patterned Sweater  (Similar) 14,99
Brown Sweater 19,99
Orange Sweater (Similar) 19,99



Those are some gift ideas for you. I feel like some of them are for younger people like "wreck this journal" but those are some inspirations. 
I think you can never go wrong with DIY books. I really love my wreck this journal book and think it would make a great Christmas gift. 
The other things basically complete a cozy winter evening. 
I got some extremely comfy socks a little *zebra-cow* pillow with different spices in it, and you put it in the microwave for two minutes and put it in your neck. And the plus is that it smells amazing as well!
The next thing is a book as well. It's by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Miracle and there are three short stories in it. It's called "Let it snow" and what better time to read it now. And maybe it's gonna start snowing when I'm reading it!!
I also got some tea. I don't think you can ever go wrong with tea and I bought the more expensive version of my mums favorite tea so I know it's gonna go down well.
As gift idea you can buy a little tea-time set, with a mug, some tea, and put some home-made cookies next to it.
For baking enthusiasts: I'm gonna buy some baking stuff like baking books, bowls, brushes, baking forms, and as you can see a spatula.
Last but not least I bought the first season of friends. I am absolutely in love with it and am currently in season 7. I'm so sad that there are only 10 seasons and I'm sure I'm gonna re-watch it! I think it's a great gift and anyone would enjoy it!

Shop now:

Let it snow ~7$
Spatula ~7$
Heat pillow ~22$
Q&A book ~10$
Wreck this Journal ~9$ 
F.R.I.E.N.D.S  ~4$


No comments:

Post a Comment