Sunday, December 20, 2015

Day 8

MY YEAR IN MUSIC


In October 2014 I decided to go premium on Spotify and it was the best idea ever. I know not everyone wants to pay 10 bucks every month for music but otherwise every song would be like one euro or something.
Anyways, I absolutely love it comes in very handy cause you have almost every song on there and can create playlists blah blah. I'm sure you know how to listen to music. 

Spotify does this thing, at the end of every year, where you can find out who your top artist is or how much you were listing to music that year. 
It's called "YEAR IN MUSIC"
So today I'm going to share with you what I've been listening to this year!

And let me know if there are any artists I'm totally missing out on!!




 I was listening to music for 50,000 minutes - 834 hours or 35 days!!!
That's 241% more than last year.




I listened to 2,077 different songs this year, which is 964 songs more than last year.







My Top 5 albums 

     The 1975 (Deluxe Edition) 

     LIVESOS 5 Seconds of Summer








 Top 5 Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment