Monday, December 21, 2015

Day 9

TEA. 

So I've only got the whole tea-vibe quite recently. Before I always stuck to my good old hot chocolate- which I still love, don't get me wrong. But when I'm sitting in my room with my fairy lights on and some candles burning on my window sill, it's quite nice to have a cup of tea. I'm not really into earl grey or other really ,,grown-up-tea-flavors'' if you know what I mean. I tried out many different ones and came to the conclusion that I have four favorites. 



Creating the perfect vibe for a festive day is fairly easy, and one of my favorite things to do as well. 
What you'll need: 
  • An overly festive mug (I got it as a present) similar
  • Some chocolate (Mine is a bar of dark chocolate and a little Santa)
  • Your favorite type of tea
  • A tangerine (it's going to smell like Christmas on a plate)
  • Your favorite Christmas cookies (preferably home-made) Linzer Schnitten
  • Some fairy lights to set the festive mood (I got mine for like 3€)




My four favorites:
1.Rooibos Meßmer 
2.  Rooibos-Vanilla Südafrikanischer Ovambo 
3.  Rooibos w/ wild berry-vanilla aroma King's Crown 
4.Strawberry-Raspberry Prinzessin Lillifee - Teekanne

xx k80



No comments:

Post a Comment