Monday, October 19, 2015

Apple pie

MONDAY

Hi!
Throughout October I'm getting more and more into the autumnal vibe and because it's my favorite season it's not that hard.
Little update side note: I even started doing yoga. Firstly to kinda built up my lost flexibility again and secondly so I could contort my body into ridiculous shapes in order to make up for the lack of full length mirrors I have.

But anyways, today I have a recipe we already made twice this month, because it's so good.



What you need:

-1kg apples
_ _ _ _ _

-*150g Margarine   
-*100g Sugar
-*1 Egg
-*1 tablespoon Milk
-*300g Flour
-*2 teaspoons backing powder
_ _ _ _ _ 

-100g Sugar
-2 teaspoons cinnamon

First step:
take about 16 apples and peel them. Then cut them into thin slices.

Second step:
knead all ingredients with a star * to a shortcut in the same  order they are listed.
If it doesn't form into a smooth dough use your hands!

Third step:
take 2/3 of the dough roll it out and smooth it into a greased springform pan. pull up the edges.
put the other third into the fridge.

fourth step:
take the sliced apples and place them onto the dough in the pan.

fifth step:
mix 100g of sugar with the cinnamon and spread them on top of the apples in the pan.

sixth step:
get the leftover dough from your fridge and roll it out. layer it on top of the apples to cover them.

seventh step: 
put it in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes at 170C (~340F)

eighth step:
enjoy!






tell me in the comments if you liked it and tag the cake on instagram with #k80cake .

~k80






No comments:

Post a Comment