Sunday, October 18, 2015

What I Like

weekly FAVORITES

Hey guys!
So like every Sunday I'm going to show you my favorites today. It's not the regular favorites post where I show you random stuff I enjoyed this month. I will show you my favorites in five specific categories.
- favorite thing to watch
- favorite person
- favorite thing I did
- favorite piece of clothing
- favorite tumblr post
Then I'm going to rate each thing with hearts from one to five! 

1. Favorite thing to watch:
Staring with favorite thing to watch this week was Pretty little liars. We bought the third season this week (I know we're very far behind) and are watching it since then. Friday night we watched the first of six DVDs. We ordered some pizza, made the room pitch black, sat on the sofa and watched it. I love how it kinda started like the first season and how you still know kinda nothing. And I gotta say, that Hannah is rocking the new hairstyle! 





2. Favorite person: (I follow on social media)
I watched a YouTube video and I loooved the clothes she was wearing, so I looked up where she got them from and it's this British (I believe) store. Lazy Oaf
I instantly fell in love with the first shirt I saw and I wish I had enough money to buy the entire store. I think now it's time for me to go to London again. Just for the single reason to spent my money in Lazy oaf.
Oh! and I also follow them on instagram now so that's why they're my favorite "person" I follow on social media this week.

Anyone wanna buy me this shirt??

















 


3. Favorite thing I did:
My favorite thing I did was getting 14 points (an A) in my first math exam of the year. It's probably a weird fave because I'm not a school fan at all I try to talk about as little as possible especially during break, but I was really happy and wanted to document it^^.





4. Favorite piece of clothing:
My favorite piece of clothing is a kinda red/autumn-color sweater. I already have it in brown and it's my favorite sweater so I bought it again. Yes, I'm one of those people. It's from H&M and was 19,99 euro.



















5. Favorite tumblr post:


















I rebloggt this pic yesterday and it's my favorite because of the single reason that I am so exited for my concert, which is in 167 days 5 hours and 14 minutes. (I have a countdown on my phone!!!)


~k80

No comments:

Post a Comment